Dana Myers, LSW
“When we are no longer able to change the situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.” -Victor E. Frankl
Dana Myers, LSW is a clinically trained therapist and certified yoga instructor who specializes in the treatment of substance use disorders as well as co-occurring mental health issues, i.e. depression, anxiety, personality disorder, anger, trauma, and other interpersonal difficulties. Dana’s therapeutic style is holistic, using a biopsychosocial framework to gain a better understanding of the whole person. Dana’s experience includes working in group as well as individual settings dependent on needs presented. She is trained in cognitive behavioral therapy, however, incorporates various modalities of treatment into her practice such as mindfulness-based treatment approaches and dialectical behavioral therapy.
Dana supports her patients by providing a safe space for them to fully engage in the therapeutic process, a process in which they can gain insight, awareness, and grow emotionally to both empower themselves and improve their overall wellness and functioning (mind, body and spirit).
Dana holds a Master’s of Social Work from the University of Pennsylvania and is preparing for her licensure to become a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. As well, Dana is a 200 hour certified yoga instructor with special training for teaching yoga and mindfulness practices for at-risk populations suffering from trauma and/or addiction.
- Hope Stein, LSW, CADCCEO/Psychotherapist/Assessor/Interventionist
- Dr. Peter GanimeMedical Director/Psychiatrist/Child Psychiatrist
- David L. Mattingly, DOMedicated Assisted Treatment/Nutritional Doctor
- Coreen Davis, MEd, LPCCECO Chief Executive Clinical Officer/Psychotherapist
- Elizabeth Collins MM, MAEMDR Psychotherapist
- Akiva S. Harris, MSPsychotherapist
- Mike Mancuso, CAAC, CRSCertified Recovery Specialist/Facilitator
- Sam Albert, BS, CRS, CIPCertified Recovery Specialist/Interventionist/Facilitator