Hope Stein, LSW, CADC
“You are not broken. You are breaking though” -Alex Myles
Hope Stein is a clinically trained therapist as well as an addiction specialist offering her clients a diverse and progressive therapeutic experience. Hope has extensive knowledge in social work fields with an expertise in substance use disorders as well co-occurring mental health issues. She facilitated Alcohol Highway Safety Classes for DUI participants in addition to Juvenile Awareness Classes for those between the ages 13 to 21 that had some kind of legal infraction related to substance use. She works in group as well as individual settings according to the needs presented. Hope’s work has included social services, health services, government agencies, and has worked in the public school system. She has extensive experience with adolescents and has managed cases for youth, adults, families, couples, and conducts assessments and creates development plans focusing on supportive therapy. Hope’s personal experiences are used to best serve her clients with respect and empathy.
Hope holds a Masters in Social Work from Rutgers University as well as Bachelors of the Arts in Criminal Justice from Temple University and is a Licensed Social Worker. She was asked to testify for the Montgomery County Grand Jury as an expert on the opioid epidemic. She has been in the field for over ten years and plans to continue this journey because her passion is to help other renew themselves to an optimal healthy lifestyle.
- Dr. Peter GanimeMedical Director/Psychiatrist/Child Psychiatrist
- David L. Mattingly, DOMedicated Assisted Treatment/Nutritional Doctor
- Coreen Davis, MEd, LPCCECO Chief Executive Clinical Officer/Psychotherapist
- Elizabeth Collins MM, MAEMDR Psychotherapist
- Dana Myers, LSWPsychotherapist/Yoga Instructor
- Akiva S. Harris, MSPsychotherapist
- Mike Mancuso, CAAC, CRSCertified Recovery Specialist/Facilitator
- Sam Albert, BS, CRS, CIPCertified Recovery Specialist/Interventionist/Facilitator